Tuesday, October 30, 2007

days of the dead

i love this time of year.I love the mystery and challenge of death. i'm one a those scorpio that really grooves on the thin veil thing. KInda starts today for me and keeps going until the 3rd. i build the dead altars.i feed them, i ask them to feed me. i will list them here.
My great great great and great great and great grandfolk.
edna fink
ida wirth crowse
christian crowse
mary ambrose
joseph ambrose
my grandmothers,
gladys fink ambrose
dina schtadler.
david ambrose
paul ambrose.
my chosen family
tamara
alicia
charlene
molly
patrick
lupa
penny
noche
salvador
misha
the many birds i've rescued from my cats only to have them die in my palm.
and all of those that lived their lives trying to free us from our bullshit.
the poets and the loving warriors
as well as all the other knowns and unknowns who are there.

if i can i'll feed them meat and bread and sweets and beer and water
plenty of water.

i hope you all have a peaceful dia de los muertos.

1 comment:

Jbeeky said...

Peace to you as well!